"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

4.16.2005

I Never Met a Comma I Didn't Like

I woke up in a van in the woods this morning. Sandwiched between my ex and his sister. That kind of week.
Wicked party last night. Anderson, being an highly interesting and creative person, knows a large amount of highly interesting and creative people, thus leading to highly interesting and creative events. Stoopidity, incited by, among other things, a keg of Flying Dog IPA. I hope Anderson's floor doesn't cave in soon, we really did fuck it up proper. That's what you get for rocking out, I suppose. Surprisingly, we didn't burn anything.
Gonna miss that guy, and all the other fuckers who are getting out this semester. They're good kids, and the place won't be the same without them.
There's a damn hurricane of change hitting this place. I have faith there will be survivors. Hopefully, I will be on that list.

Plagued with free time? This will take care of a little of it.