"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

6.15.2004

Jimichanga

Holy crap! What the fuck happened here?
I'm still slightly undecided on this new design, but whatever...thoughts? Feelings? Acrimonious cries of disgust?

The race for Gmail invites simultaneously got closer, and farther. I'd forgotten that being my manbitch got Ross an automatic invite, narrowing it down to one, but then I signed into my account and had been gifted three more...I now have four up for grabs, and they appear to all be going to Holly at this juncture (kudos on the quick response).

You may have noticed I finally got around to linking all those fabulous persons who have done the same for me. I'm on the upgrade kick today.

Happy 21 to Jessie Bean, Delta Queen! The lucky bitch turns legal on dollar draft night at Crawdaddy's, though I sure was looking forward to that trip to the Smithville "gentlemen's club" (read with my patented brand of sarcasm).

Reading: My beautifully autographed copy of "Wakefield" by my baby daddy Andrei Codrescu