"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

8.05.2004

Nargleupagus

How long has it been?
We should have been arrested Friday night. I just want to point that out.
I went "home" this past weekend. I was to pick up a check. Chapter 606 was to refund me my trip to the Glass Art Society Conference.
Know what happens when you vote Republican?
Budget cuts. That's what happens. Thanks, Dad. $187 out of $400 ain't bad, I suppose. So long as I'm not left behind. I'll make it to NYC someday, I'm sure.
Friday night, washing dishes at my house, I mused "Damn, I wish we had a new faucet."
Be careful what you wish for, kids.
The following day, my wish was upgraded to the "stark reality" category, when I broke the handle off said faucet. And discovered my kitchen plumbing is constructed almost entirely of duct tape. I love the renting life.
Now I'm back. From outer space.
Took a nice walk, got my ass kicked (for the first time ever) at Cranium. Been drinking steadily since 6 pm today...it's 2 am now.
The summer is closing in. How to make it worth it?

Watching: Secretary (for the umpteenth time)