"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

7.22.2004

But could he take Goku?

Now I know why I was sucked in, so powerless to its addictive hold...it was god talking to my heart.  Sneaky, sneaky god. 

I'm trying to organize an outing for tomorrow night that somehow involves midnight (or later) sushi at Tomo.  I'd suggest something to do beforehand as well, but haven't given quite enough thought as to what that would be precisely.  Drinking is always the first to hit my mind, but I'd love to entertain more wholesome suggestions.  Let the comments flow.  Do it.

A big thanks for all who made MT3KTNTD2K04, B a huge success.  I had fun, hope everyone else did.  Poo on those who didn't show.