"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

7.09.2004

wHy dO tHe kIds tYpE LiKe tHiS???

My biological clock barely ticks, but this is rapidly becoming one of my favorite reads. Heartbreaking, but a beautifully-written sort of heartbreaking. The men may not be very interested in this one. Unless they're the enlightened type. Or uncommonly bored.

This, on the other hand, is much less heavy. This vampiric presence on the 'net concerns me. I'm frightened like. Do I need to start carrying stakes and crosses when I surf after sunset?

I thought the Onion only published fake stories. Note the true sign of a pinko-commie-liberal...VEGGIE BOOTY!

One day, I'll write a post that is deep, original, and heartfelt, and, most importantly, interesting. But this is all you get for today.

Listening to:Sheer Terror - here to stay