"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

7.14.2004

Hey, I want to give you some good frequencies....

Oh my god, I went several WHOLE days without posting! But only because the power was out when I got home last night. Fucking windstorms.
I've been informed that I've been broadcasting my fantasies directly into Jesse's head again. I've gotta stop leaving the mind control lines open like that. Such a bad habit, but luckily he thinks it was all a dream. Keiran put me on the (very short) list of sane women he knows. I'm flattered, but what he doesn't know is I save all my insanity for my boyfriend-with-the-patience-of-a-saint. And, while I haven't uploaded any photos of my own work, my prodigy boyfriend has an in-depth online portfolio. At least one of us will have a career. He'll be adding more (and better) photos tonight, but I'm linking now anyway. Check back later.
The rituals we performed for Adam worked, as he will soon occupy a fabulous apartment that meets all his exacting standards. Now let's focus all our energy on Bryn.
I dreamed last night my mom found this site. How fun would that be? And speaking of which, I've been giving a whole heap of thought to the inevitable (but still amazingly far off) children of my own. And that's why I love Salon.

Even more stuff to obsess over:Spoooooky (thanks Keiran and Matt). Apparently I've got until 2058.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Brave men tell the truth
Wise men's tools are analogies and puzzles
A woman holds her tongue
Knowing silence will speak for her