"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

8.07.2004

This isn't one of THOSE is it?

Montage.
"This music makes me happy to be alive."

You know you're entirely mad when: You're sleeping in an abode sans internet access, and you pass an internet terminal in your dreams and think "Ooh, last chance to check my e-mail before I wake up..."

Thanks to Holly, for affirming what I've known all along. I have few special skills, but I've devoted the better part of my young adult life finely honing my abilities in certain areas. Namely, spending too much money and getting way too drunk. Yegads, my head. I wish I'd counted to jell-o shots I ingested, because I'm sure the number is staggering. I learned a valuable lesson last night: when the mice are at their grandparents, the cats will play. People with kids really know how to throw-down. One can assume this is because they have to fit a year of party into a single evening. I was glad to see The Hererras (and actually have conversations with Susan), as well as all those other people I sort of remember from back in the day. It's nice when someone you graduated with accuses you of looking too young to be at their over 21 only party. I think. I hope Heather had a very happy birthday, and I hope she feels better today than I do.
Sorry we kept you out so late, sleepy Keiran.

Drinking: Yerba Mate (addiction feeding time)
Watching: The Matrix (on TBS)