"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

10.22.2006

I May Be Over My Nasty Case of Outrage Fatigue

Holly sent me this very compelling reason to either get out of bed very early on Monday morning to do some early voting, or mount up and go on a rage-fueled Capitol Hill shooting spree. I'm still on the fence, but given the outcomes of all my previous voting experiences, I may be tempted to go with a more effective method. Tell my mother I love her.




(*Editors note - the author of this blog does not condone violence against anyone, even the most deserving members of the legislative and executive branches, and as such the above statement is for entertainment purposes only.)