"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

11.27.2007

Correction: All This To Work At The Apple Store.

After what I can only pray will be the roughest interview I'll ever experience, it seems as though I have been deemed cool enough to wear the coveted black t-shirt. Or red, as is the case with the holiday season. It's hard to contain my excitement enough to go back to school and get my shit done. Soon I'll have a new apartment, new job, and I'll lose that nagging feeling I should be in the studio every time I do something that isn't. This is the first time I've felt really good since this semester started. Two weeks from now and I'll be even better. Hope to see everyone over the holidays!