"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

8.13.2004

Quater Oaks

I have so many things I want to write about, but screw that for now. For now I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Katie Couric and Bob Costas for RUINING (I mean utterly DECIMATING) the Olympic Opening Ceremonies. Especially, but definitely not limited to, the Bjork performance that would have been moving and beautiful, had it not been for their unnecessary and infuriating prattle. I hate you, Milkman Bob and Katie.

Google strikes again and again (play with the menu up top...enter the sex room if you dare).
A big thanks to Mike's parents for going out of town. I hear wispers of The Village and Goldie Hawn's daughter's movie at the drive-inn Sunday; am planning to attend, and bring friends. I am devastated I will miss Alien vs. Predator/Anacondas Part Deux.
I noticed today a canoe paddle is surprisingly like a blowpipe when rolled along the rails of a canoe. This must mean I'm almost ready to go back to school.
Uh-oh...yerba mate in the room....

Listening to: Nostalgic Progression- Just Another Crew Song