"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

4.29.2005

Certified Provider of Booty Tech Support

Oh, holy crap!
I was reading the lineup for Sundown in the City and getting a little depressed, but THEN I got to May 26 and found Drive-By Truckers, followed by Rilo Kiley, followed by My Morning Jacket, and Sleater-F-in'-Kenney a couple of weeks later! WTF happened? I had to double check to make sure I was looking at the right site. Knoxville? Guess I've got a block of booked Thursdays in my future.

I'm starting religion around this guy. He's been reading my mind, so he must be a god.

I'm getting really fed up with being a woman, and it has nothing to do with the punctuation at the end of this sentence.

Reading: Hemingway- A Moveable Feast
Watching: The New Yankee Workshop