"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

9.01.2005

Hmmmmmmm

Well.
These days I feel guilty just having power and food (more so than usual), so if I were to use this space to bitch about how my DSL still isn't on I feel it would be in slightly poor taste. I don't have much internet these days, but we're learning how to use a Macintosh computer in my digital art class today, so I have some time on my hands.
I was so much looking forward to Boomsday. I was also looking forward to my first blowslot. Unfortunate they should overlap. The one I paid a crapton of money for and my grade depends on will, unfortunately, win out. I will be coming into town on Friday, and staying through Sunday morning, with all luck.
I hope everyone is alive and well. Donate money if you haven't already.