Shake That Thing
Since I'm sick and miserable, here is a partial list of Things that Made Me Happy Today:
1. The Target back-to-school ad to the tune of "Baby Got Back"
2. Ruthlessly ridiculing some poor girl with OCD on Dr. Phil with Rebekah over AIM
3. Horoscopes. I find Free Will Astrology can be either wackily unintelligible, or shockingly appropriate and insightful, entertaining nonetheless. On the other hand, it seems Yahoo horoscopes are always vague enough to sound spot on, but usually tell me something I need to hear anyway. My feelings on astrology are pretty iffy, but Yahoo always seems to have something useful.
4. Got Overdrawn at the Memory Bank today. Jesse, call me.
5. The Hardee's milk shake commercial. I still fall on the floor when it comes on. Maybe that's just the medication.
6. Aisle of View. :)
7. Big Pete (of Pete and Pete) playing a murderous psychopath on Law and Order.