94th Post! Woohoo!
I've been posting quite a bit because I'm getting dangerously close to that 100 mark, and I just want to get it over with. My earlier post still stands, but six hours in the hot shop did much to lift my mood. I have pictures to prove it, but it's too late to deal with that now. So here's something fun I picked up....
Things that are QUITE difficult to say when you are drunk...
Things that are VERY difficult to say when you are drunk...
Things that are downright IMPOSSIBLE to say when you are drunk...
1. Thanks, but I don’t want to sleep with you.
2. Nope, no more booze for me
3. Sorry, but you’re not really my type
4. Thank you, but I won’t make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination
5. Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to vomit in the street
6. Oh, I just couldn’t - no one wants to hear me sing
7. I insist, I can remove my own bra