I have been celebrating my new, in-home internet connection by spending entirely too much time on it. For instance, I actually sunk so low as google myself today. I learned some amazing things:
1) There are way more people with my name than I ever would have imagined.
2) The other me's are making me look like a slacker (not that it's difficult).
Some of the highlights, I:
- performed a "Hazard Assesment of the Insecticide Diazinon to Aquatic Organisms in the Sacramento-San Joaqin River System" in 1994
- got my Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Economics from the University of Southern Indiana
- helped my big sister move into her dorm at the University of North Texas
- took a road trip on Route 66 with Yukon girl scout troop 71 in 2003
- made the Somersworth Middle School Honor Roll for the 2nd quarter 2003-04
- served as school nurse at Godwin Middle School
- was Cadet 1st Lieutenant in Army ROTC at Clemson
- married Phillip Gomez in Ohio in March 2004
- volunteered my services as a graphic designer to the Columbus Ohio House Rabbit Association
- am a member of the Epsilon Chi chapter of Kappa Delta at Baylor
I got a lot of hits for rowing sites, for obvious reasons (cox) but I also discovered I am a rowing club in Great Britain, Coast Amateur Rowing Association (C.A.R.A.). Even better, I'm a gay bowling club in Washington, D.C.
My only question-why did I have to google myself to find this?
And I'm spent.