"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

9.09.2004

Indulge Me

I have been celebrating my new, in-home internet connection by spending entirely too much time on it. For instance, I actually sunk so low as google myself today. I learned some amazing things:
1) There are way more people with my name than I ever would have imagined.
2) The other me's are making me look like a slacker (not that it's difficult).
Some of the highlights, I:
  • performed a "Hazard Assesment of the Insecticide Diazinon to Aquatic Organisms in the Sacramento-San Joaqin River System" in 1994
  • got my Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Economics from the University of Southern Indiana
  • helped my big sister move into her dorm at the University of North Texas
  • took a road trip on Route 66 with Yukon girl scout troop 71 in 2003
  • made the Somersworth Middle School Honor Roll for the 2nd quarter 2003-04
  • served as school nurse at Godwin Middle School
  • was Cadet 1st Lieutenant in Army ROTC at Clemson
  • married Phillip Gomez in Ohio in March 2004
  • volunteered my services as a graphic designer to the Columbus Ohio House Rabbit Association
  • am a member of the Epsilon Chi chapter of Kappa Delta at Baylor
I was also killed by a drunk driver in 1998.

I got a lot of hits for rowing sites, for obvious reasons (cox) but I also discovered I am a rowing club in Great Britain, Coast Amateur Rowing Association (C.A.R.A.). Even better, I'm a gay bowling club in Washington, D.C.

My only question-why did I have to google myself to find this?

One more.
And I'm spent.