"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

9.28.2004

You gotta fight, for your right

I completely forgot to mention:
Keg Party. My house. This Saturday.

Hope you ain't got no plans. If you do, I suggest you break 'em. Eric somehow convinced TTU to let him have a projector for a week, so we'll be watching Rockers among other things projected on the back wall of my house. Everyone is invited, I'd suggest a tent if you intend to stay over, there are a few couches, and some floor space in the house and you're welcome to it, first come first served. If it's nice out, I may even do the tent thing. Anyhoo, it'll be just loads of fun. I'm buying tiki torches!
We haven't decided on the particular brand of keg as yet, but rest assured it won't be miller lite.
Lemme know if'n you want to come, and I'll hook you up on the particulars.