"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

3.04.2005

Say what you want, at least I'm not Chuck

Holy Jesus, I've gotten really fucking terrible at posting, and if that weren't enough, I didn't even realize I had comments on that last post until just now. Ludicrous.

Hmmm.....since we last left our hero....
My alternative housing arrangement fell through, which is fine, I guess. Another friend suggested we get a place together, but we quickly shot that down when we realized we actually like each other, and want to keep it that way. I ordered an iPod Shuffle, but they were really slow in sending it, and in the meantime I got birthday money and decided I needed one of these more. Yeah, baby, yeah. I've almost completely survived Mid-term critiques, save for my independent study on Sunday night, and I should be working on the pieces for that at this very moment.

Adam did a great job of summing up Old Crow/Del McCoury, so I don't have to. To the assholes who were sitting next to me, I'll see you in hell, because if there is a hell, and Sartre had anything to say about it, I'll be hanging out with you pour l'éternité. The keg is destined to become living room furniture, methinks.

My arms (wrapped around Ross), and my friends Sarah, and Clay (who were standing next to us) are in the video for "Tell it to Me" (by Old Crow Medicine Show). No, really.

Woooo! Spring Break! More like Spring catch-up week. Sorry Jesse, looks like I utterly failed to get to Brno ( I typed Bron about twelve times before I got that out). I guess that means I won't be hanging out with you and my Brother-in-Blogger Templates/Future Husband. Thanks for the birthday wishes Jef, I'll be happy to share any wizardry you might need, provided I can get the lyrics to my song, and/or a video of you performing said song while Jesse does interpretative dance in his skivvies.

As much as I like hanging out in the security office with good ol' Dave Brown, I should go back to the studio. I've got my trusty exacto, a roll of Buttercut, my iBook, and The Triplets of Bellville. Hello, Friday night.

Knoxville, I'll see you Wednesday.