"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

1.29.2006

Ta Da, a Magazine for Gay Magicians

Back in the day I would occasionally link to things I thought were fun, insightful, or whatever. Let's get back to that. Here is some stuff that has been making me smile on the internets.

  • "Lazy Sunday" was only the beginning.
  • I've never actually heard the whole "My Humps" by the Black-Eyed Peas, nor do I want to, nevertheless, it's been stuck in my head for days because of this. WTF happened to The Black-Eyed Peas anyway? Weren't they good at some point? What happened to the guys who did "Joints and Jams?" That was a good song.
  • Like Flickr but still have some time on your hands? Try Fastr. Warning: Threat of addiction is real.
  • True story.
Finally, something I didn't find on Waxy.org: Our Matt has finally been bullied into joining the ranks. Let's give him our warmest welcome!