"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

2.08.2006

Party for Chuck

Chuck says update, and I say "Yes Sir!" Why? Because Chuck is my new best. friend. ever. He is coming to my most awesome party ever and no one else can even be bothered to check the "maybe" radio button, and he even went so far as to emphatically assert he is most definitely coming, which still leaves him ample time to come up with a plausible last minute punk-out.
So here's to you, Chuck. You and me are going to have an awesome time. Matt hasn't even responded, even if he did design the invite, so I guess it will just be you, me, Katamari, sushi, free beer and my black ralph lauren bikini. I'm sure we can find a hot bitch to wear it.
For those of you who are reading this and wondering what the fuck I'm talking about, I'm having a joint birthday party for Matt and Myself, and if you didn't get an invitation it's because you don't live around here, I don't have your e-mail, or you're Adam and you haven't even been bothered to look at the invite I sent to your 2 e-mail addresses.
But that's cool. I like Chuck. We're going to party like rockstars.