"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

5.05.2006

"Box of Wine. Puts Me Right Out."

I can never seem to sleep on Thursdays. Tonight I don't know if it's the excitement of the 9:30 am Chiropractor visit or the 12:45 Oral Surgeon appointment. The World's Longest Hangover isn't lending a hand either. And my feet are extra tingly today. Thanks, Dopamax!
But school's out for the summer, the drive-in is open and it's all good for now. This is, of course, overlooking the small detail of not actually having anything to drive to the drive-in. Mom and I are going car shopping tomorrow, hopefully at the magic car lot where all the cars cost $2000, aren't white or tan, have manual transmissions, aren't domestic, and run forever. I can be flexible on the definition of "forever" and could be bargained down to "until I graduate." I'm easy.
I trust everyone in their right mind is going to They Might Be Giants, yes? Yessssss.
Oh yeah, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.