"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

12.03.2006

A Bit Of The Old "How's Your Father" On The Side

Soooo....
It's finals week (for us art fags anyway) and I seem to have destroyed the AC adapter for my computer. As such, I'm coming to you live from the student lounge. I have no good reason to post, other than my whole body hurts and sitting down feels good. I'm rocking three degrees of burns and quite a few miscellaneous insults to the skin on my hands. And some day I'll look back on this time with misty-eyed nostalgia, I'm sure.
My exhaustion and delerium are evident in that I'm seriously looking into doing some pre-MBA modules and credits before I leave school (hopefully) next fall, so as to enroll in the Distance MBA program later on. This is despite the fact I joined a facebook group entitled "Bugger! I've Been In College For Too Long!" not four days ago.
I had a blister on my left thumb that easily doubled the size of said thumb (mapp gas torch) until a few seconds ago when it burst and oozed all over this public keyboard. I'm suddenly acutely aware of the nasty factor of student lounge computers.
All I Want For Christmas Is An AC Adapter.