"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

4.30.2004

12-Step Jesus

Even though I only have two class meetings left, I've decided to get a foam core 'raised hand' to tape to my desk in sociology (my shoulder is wearing out) Lately, Anna and I have taken the "maybe we can think on their level if we're drunk" approach...alas, to no avail. Ross managed to attain a few more enemies today...nothing new, I'm actually surprised there are any left to make. I fear we may be lynched following the final. Know that I love you all, and I wish I had possessions worthy of you for bequeathment.

I received an e-mail from Xian today containing but two words: "you weirdo"

I think Chad put it best in saying, "ha. pot...kettle..."

Yeah, I'm a weirdo. A sarcastic, self-obsessed, depressive, alcoholic weirdo with an inexplicable, if erstwhile, sunny streak. Guess I was made in God's image after all. Praise Jesus and George W. Bush!

Listening to: Doves- Break Me Gently