"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

4.09.2004

Faster than you can say General Tso's Chicken

My car works!!! $2.57 on parts and a Rogue of Kyle's choice for labor, I have had more painful car repair experiences. Especially those transmission-related.

Unfortunately it still looks like I won't make it eastward for Easter. I forgot I was charging on Saturday night, plus I have a critique on Monday for a project I will be coldworking all weekend. I will, however, make it to the opening in the 'boro Saturday and should be able to partake Thai food afterward. Oh, yellow curry, how do I adequately praise thee?

I am at a shocking loss for words (even though listening to NPR is itching my complaint cortex) so I'm going to take my bike to Short Point. See you suckers later.

Listening to: All Things Considered
Smelling: Something delicious on another's grill :(