"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

5.13.2004

Caution: Do Not Cover Breathing Hole

Sure, I'm supposed to be moving, but there's still time for bullshit, 9-page personality tests! Apparently I'm a Peach (or Random Gentle Love Master). I don't recall being gentle, but the rest sounds about right.

So, since I'm moving I'll be offline for an indefinite period of time. If you got this page, most likely you got my number too. And I'll be making a brief stop in Knoxville this weekend for party-related program activities (and my mom's birthday). I'm sure that's all you need to know.