"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

5.04.2004

I miss Bob Edwards

So the lack of post has been due to the insane amount of things I've been attempting to accomplish as of late. Final crit is tomorrow, after which all is gravy (and moving and finals, but relatively easy finals). I will sometime attempt writing up KY and Jenny's shows (and the crisis that was putting them together) before they're out of the galleries. But not now, now is coldwork, sanding, and more coldwork. Then a panic attack...then some more coldworking.

I sold my last piece...a day late. I talked Curt into a B, but I totally deserved an A, seeing as how I sold all my pieces. He wouldn't budge on that one. Whatever. At least I know three people were actually willing to lay down their hard earned money to own a piece of greatness.

Okay...to the studio....home stretch!!!!

Listening to: BBC World News