"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

10.22.2005

Mitch and Bone

So, I've been having sort of a shitty time at life in the last few weeks, what with my head feeling as though it can't decide between imploding and exploding at all hours of every day. I've even had to give up glassblowing for the rest of the semester, which essentially robs me of my purpose in living in this one-horse podunk hamlet, away from my significant other, bars, and a decent Indian restaurant. Today, however, a bright spot came shining through the dark clouds and gave me at least one reason to go on.

Bill Maher. New Rules. Audio Book. Go to iTunes (or Audible.com, or whomever else will let you pay them for it) RIGHT NOW and get it. I'm sure reading the book would be fine, but actually hearing Bill Maher deliver his polite musings is a soul-lifting experience for anyone with whom I would ever want to be associated.

Anyway, I'm in the market for a good neurologist, chiropractor, opthamologist, oral surgeon, lobotomist, witch doctor, Voodoo Priest(ess), exorcist, or executioner, whichever is taking Blue Cross/Blue Shitty Prescription Drug Coverage, and new patients. Referrals?