"But ah'm not afraid of dyin'. Cause I know that when I get to heaven there are gonna be these wonderful trees, and ah'm gonna climb them. But you know what? Instead of leaves and flowers, those trees are gonna have fried eggs, and delicious Virginia ham, and big heaping bowls of biscuits and sausage gravy. And one day, Sammy, you're gonna meet me there, and we're gonna climb those breakfast trees together, and it's gonna be delicious and we're gonna be happy until the end of time."

1.03.2007

This Chick At The Next Table Is Killing Me

Well, hi.
Am currently recuperating from the holidays on the lovely island of Hilton Head. If we keep up the rate we're going, I'm going to need a vacation to recuperate from this vacation. In other words, having quite the time. I'm keeping a photo journal of the daily state of our refrigerator, which may now contain more food than booze for the first time since we got here. Hard work. Not much to report, my favorite part of this vacation is the cable tv, dishwasher, and washer and dryer. And, shockingly, the lack of internet access in the condo. I haven't missed it nearly as much as I thought I would. I take this as a good sign, because my unofficial new year's resolution is to spend less time on this series of tubes and more time in the world. Also to blog more.
Typical.

Labels: ,